Naked Truth About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
Male 37yrs old,6",160lbs,blue eyes,brown hair.Big thick uncut penis,that i love showing off hard! I am a hard core exhibitionist! love being photographed and filmed naked and hard!

Tuesday 21 July 2009

More Experiences of show off!

Yeah,so i have really been exploring my inner inner exhibitionist fantasys lately! Last month i went to the guys version of the I love Sex Show at Goodhandys bar in Toronto. They have a close check so you can get naked. I arrived and looked around for a bit,had a beer.It was the the usual guys naked first.The older slightly or massively out of shape guys...but hell i guess they realize what they like doing and they do it! After a few hot guys got naked,and after a few beers,i felt comfortable enough to check my clothes. It didn't hurt that the clothes check guy was a friendly cutey! I wore knee length white socks with 3 stripes of colour at the top.My beige Fallen skate shoes and a tight rubber cock ring and a camoflage ball cap! There is a dance floor with a bit of a stage and a back stage area with seats. I went back there and got myself boned up and really hard! I then stood on the stage bopping my hard on to the music! There is a balcony around half the dance floor and it was full of guys watching! It helped that i had the cap on and couldnt really see them when i looked straight ahead! I still get a bit shy if i think about it when showing off,but i am getting used to guys looking at me. I stood there for a while with my legs spread and using my muscles to move my cock up and down! I had trimmed the hair off my chest and bum so i felt silky smooth.A couple of the guys on the dance floor moved close to see my big hard cock and it turned me on.Plus a couple of guys at the edge of the dance floor were pointing me out to each other and making comments on my hard cock! Exhibitionists and Voyeurs need each other! About half the guys at that event were naked or at least in underwear. I ran into a hot Asian freind of mine who remained dressed,but introduced me to a friend of his...who i later sucked.....in a group of 4 guys,my friend pushed my head down and i popped his big big big...uncut thick monster into my mouth! He was about 24 and nice looking but what a cock! It filled my mouth and took it all...to his suprise....i want that one again! My friend also sucked my publicly next to the dance floor and on the stage! I really get off being nude around dressed guys (CMNM) is a fetish....clothed males naked males. It really gives me a thrill!
I was once at a community pool,when i was in college,and after a swim was showering. I had a rawlings gym back that looked really profesional. These two hot teen guys saw it and asked if i was a baseball player! When i turned around to answer them i quickly became totally hard! I continued talking to them as if nothing was happening.....i saw their eyes move down to my throbbing 8inches......and i remember the thrilling feeling it gave me inside...i swear my cock grew another half inch! They looked at each other with a bit of shock but turned back and continued talking to me.....i answered while soaping my hard cock and body...even pulling my foreskin back and washing while they watched! It was my first real show as an exhibitionist....although i didnt realize it then! That whole experience fueled many big orgasm filled jerk off and bed humping sessions by me!

Last weekend at Spa Excess i had a real exciting time too! After talking to a few friends and staff members i like,i got naked except for white socks. I ventured down to the bar area,although it took me many months to get the courage up,usually just hovering about in the hallway outside covering up my cock and balls. What really changed me and pushed me,was a comment on squirt internet site,that is used for cruising and picking up guys. The listing for Spa Excess has guys saying when they will be there and if anyone wants to hook up,or maybe a hot experience they had the night before. Someone had seen me at Excess the Saturday night before.I was in the video lounge in just socks and cock ring. But most of the time i covered up...being shy if someone i didnt get attracted too came in. This led to alot of wasted time for me. The person posting said they thought i was weird for always covering up my big cock when someone came in. He said everyone thought i was hot with a big cock.....but what was i doing! I read this and felt insenced at first...but then on thinking about it...it was all true! I was defeating the purpose of showing off by being selective...too selective! I usually had the best times if i left my eye glasses in my room and couldnt see who was watching. I didnt like the aspect of feeling blind...so now i wear my specs or contacts....but just dont really look more than once at someone watching...unless i think they are cute!
Back to the bar at Excess.....I got my self hard and hot with no cock ring. WHen i entered the bar area i didnt cover up my semi hard cock.I spied to friends sitting on stools at the bar and went around and joined them. I stood slightly back so guys could get a good look at my cock. I also like to dance in place a bit if the song is good. My one friend from the baths,slipped his hand around my cock and played with it a bit...thats all i needed! I was really turned on and soon got totally hard with my uncut cock sticking up in the air!Thats when i did a bit of a walk around to display what i have.....another thrilling experience! My other friend commented out loud about how hard and big i was.Two other guys at the bar were constantly looking at me as i got hard! The ultimate would be to do that with lots of guys at the bar...and with a couple of cuties i can show off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment