Naked Truth About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
Male 37yrs old,6",160lbs,blue eyes,brown hair.Big thick uncut penis,that i love showing off hard! I am a hard core exhibitionist! love being photographed and filmed naked and hard!

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Naked Camping

I have a chance to camp for a few days at a campground called "The Point". They have a clothing optional camping section....and thats where i want to stay! My ultimate fantasy is to spend the whole weekend totally nude! Sandals,cockring and a smile! WOW...that gives me a thrill! I will bring my camera and get some photos taken with people! They have a sat night social at the main hall. I will do it in the nude with a boner! Oh yeah lol.Also staying in a tent naked and not having to dress...just put on sun block is very cool! They have trails through the woods too and play area in the middle. My recent break through being able to feel comfortable around all types of guys...not just hot guys lol is helping! It dont bother me that much that probably a good number of the guys camping naked will be older.Thats just a given these days in the community! It really seems to be getting fatter and older lmao. I am supposed to get a ride with and share gas costs with my friend jean he is manager at a toronto bathhouse and a nice guy.He wanted me to maybe rent a cabin or tent with him,but i emailed him and said i wanted to camp alone in the naked area. Hope he is not upset by that! This camping experience would really be amazing for my exhibitionist nudist side! Just being outside naked for a full weekend ......wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment