Naked Truth About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
Male 37yrs old,6",160lbs,blue eyes,brown hair.Big thick uncut penis,that i love showing off hard! I am a hard core exhibitionist! love being photographed and filmed naked and hard!

Sunday 26 July 2009

Ultimate Exhbitionist Weekend

The past weekend was awesome! I started out Friday night going to Spa Excess bathhouse were i basically spent the whole night nude! I started of by hitting the outdoor patio,naked,and smoking a joint. That put me in the mood and i went to the bar area to show it off for a while! Two guys sat off to the side of me,where they could see all i had to show! and boy did i! i got rock hard and bopped to the music! I also picked up some amazing weed from a friend for only $25 a half quarter! Bomb stuff too. I did lots of showing off in the video lounge,bar area and patio I also hung out with friends and smoked weed! I got home and to bed at like 7am.

Saturday night at 830pm i went back to Spa Excess,got a 12hr room with in out privelages and hit up the patio in the nude before it got dark. I stood there smoking my joint,while my cock was a semi attention ...getting lots of attention! I had a drink at the bar with a friend...showed off a bit and then headed off to Goodhandy's at 1030pm.I smoke a big joint before i went in,and instantly checked my clothes. I have been so loking forward to this evening that the second i was naked...i got a boner...and kept it most of the night. I had a pair of knee length tube socks with 3 blues stripes at the top,a pair of skate shoes a camo ball cap and a smile! I forgot my cock ring at Excess.,but hell i didnt need it! I was a the railing on the second level,over the dance floor....dancing with my big cock bouncing around...guys were looking...i stood on the stage and other areas....walking through the bar area rock hard! I envied a guy on the 3rd level sucking the cock of a young guy with a big red mowhawk! Touched his nipples and chest and even his hair! He came hard into the cock suckers mouth and wish it was me! I got nicely blown by a fellow exhibitionist i have fooled around with before....he has a big cock too and loves to show it off! He was on the floor in front of everyone sucking my cock,and i returned the favour! I don't get the action like i used too...even with a big cock....and i think it has to do with being a bit out of shape. At least i have started to work out again....need to build my ass.....trim my tummy and build my chest and arms. Nothing like having a big cock and great body to go with it! I hope to hook up with him again...we are both on squirt and he already sent me a message. I need to have more like minded exhibitionist friends for sure!
I returned to Spa Excess at 145am after getting a chicken shwarma at Alibabas...emmm. I caught last call with a couple of friends...nude of course lol. Showed off in video lounge and patio....were i put on a show of getting hard while guys smoked and watched.I later on got suck the cock of a hot Asian muscle boy with a shaved head. I sucked him and he pulled me off to take puffs of a joint! We went back to my room were i sucked him off and swallowed a big tastey load of cum! I love Asian Sperm! After that i saw a guy on the patio that i have seen around. I was jerking off slowly ...getting hard....rubbing my cock with a skater sock(another story on how i got that later!) He moved closer and talked to me...i told i loved doing what i was doing! I had my english cock ring on and my cock was big and bloated and hard! He was amazed and asked if he could take a picture of it! I said sure...he used his cell cam and took some pics of me and my cock....full shot with me in it...i told him i didnt care...and he could show it too friends...He said he had a bigger better cam in his locker...could he shoot me?...i said sure! SO he got the camera and i lay on the pation couch and rubbed my cock on it and got hard! He took some pics of me humping the couch! I almost came....but did that in my room 918 later on with the window screen totally open and two guys watching! What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment