Naked Truth About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
Male 37yrs old,6",160lbs,blue eyes,brown hair.Big thick uncut penis,that i love showing off hard! I am a hard core exhibitionist! love being photographed and filmed naked and hard!

Thursday 23 July 2009

So its only been a short time that i have really expressed being an exhibitionist,just a few years. Although like i mentioned earlier,i had thoughts since i was a kid about showing off naked or in underwear.
There is a camp site at turkey point Ontario....its called "The point" that offers nude camping sites in a clothing optional area. I really want to check it out! I almost can't imagine being nude camping outside with other people around! It sounds thrilling! Its about a two hour drive from Toronto but i don't have a car or know anyone that has,and no area bus service either! It sucks...but i put an add on a local listing...maybe someone is going and wants to share gas costs. I would really get off on being nude all weekend...just sandals and a cock ring...maybe a hat.Lots of sun block on my foreskin and cock...don't want to burn it or my ass lol There is a pool to and i would love to show my hardon there walking around!
One of my fantasy's is too walk naked and hard in the pride parade! Boners rule! Sometimes i am just naturally hard and can keep it up for quite a bit.Othe times i like to use cock rings,i have rubber ones of different sizes and a leather english one with a second ring that goes around the shaft above the balls,while the leather strap goes around the base of the balls and snaps shut with two closures. I try not to wear them too long,and release them to get blood flowing. I have broken a few blood vessels before leaving it on too long...just little blood shadows on your cock.

I went over to this Asian guys house one time. I meet him through a phone chat line,were he told me he was a photographer. I asked if he took nude pics...he said he did.We arranged to meet and i went to his place for pic shoot. I was dead nervous...this was to fullfill a fantasy i had....but one of the steps on the road to being an exhibitionist! When i showed up,the guy was little and very cute! I asked to take a shower and came out dried off and just wearing socks! He was impressed with my big cock and started taking some pics...which made me get totally hard in front of him! The thing that really turned me on even after that...was his roomate came out to watch the photo shoot! He didn't ask me or his roomie....he just came out to the kitchen to get a drink and ended up staying! Plus he made comments about how hard and big my cock was...that just stoaked my fire! I swear my cock stretched out another inch! He was a well built feirce looking Asian guy and cocky to boot! I let him keep the picks.....and he promised to shown them to friends! That was part of my fantasy! It might sound weird but when i am naked and totally hard, and guys are looking at me and my cock...whether they like it or not.....i feel empowered! Being naked and erect is something that is not seen every day...so people pay attention! North Americans in general are so uptight about being naked in front of others...so prudish and scared if kids see someone naked! People think naked body's are dirty or perverted lol.GO to Europe...hell they sun bathe nude in public parks and even show cocks and balls on tv adds...!! Even teenage nudity isnt worried about! We need move forward and get people to love their bodies not hide them!

No comments:

Post a Comment